<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6043015596588491404?origin\x3dhttp://ani-ani-kochi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Simply Nimble ♥
Ani-ani-kochi

Biography

Photobucket

The name is Izfa. I'm in love with Dark chocs, Jason Mraz, Katy Perry and Red hot Chilli Peppers and Bf Shammer. These are just some of my likes.Wanna know more,stay tune to my entries. Was a nurse and will be one again at a higher rank after i complete my studies.

Tagboard


.


Linksboard


Pastentries


Creditorials

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:
♥ ♥ ♥


Saturday, October 16, 2010

Shammer if u ever to found out that I updating my blog again and u might get angry in one way or another, I just want u to know that I did this on purpose. To let u know what I'm thinking abt that point of time with or without u. U know, some things can't be said face to face.
Anw, today we had a great date! For the least I had a magical day w u. We are having a hard time lookint for the marina light festival and only to know tht its lame.
Bi, I had a great time on the getting to know session at suntec with u.. hahah!...didn't noe u're a popular kid in sec sch.. LOL! Gdnite lover... Happy werkib on Sunday yea! Class 95 boring la saturday nite!




Sometimes.mishaps happen to bring us closer.
P.S:I love you. For now at least. Hehe..
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.3

♥our lips must always be sealed
10:22 AM