<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6043015596588491404?origin\x3dhttp://ani-ani-kochi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Simply Nimble ♥
Ani-ani-kochi

Biography

Photobucket

The name is Izfa. I'm in love with Dark chocs, Jason Mraz, Katy Perry and Red hot Chilli Peppers and Bf Shammer. These are just some of my likes.Wanna know more,stay tune to my entries. Was a nurse and will be one again at a higher rank after i complete my studies.

Tagboard


.


Linksboard


Pastentries


Creditorials

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:
♥ ♥ ♥


Thursday, July 14, 2011

Studying for bio test now... Wah sehh...learning abt bacterias n viruses..wish me luck la eh.... i just realize something... my way of learning or revising has changed.. I usually write everything back but now I don't... is that good or not?




Staring at the carnage,
feeling hopeless.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

♥our lips must always be sealed
10:01 AM